73spica (nanami spica)
I’m a Japanese graduate student. I belong to the Network Security Laboratory (NSL). I make a study of RF/Hardware security in the lab. .
I’m a security engineer in Japanese company.
73 is the beautiful number.
“The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3… and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.” <http://bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/73>
And, we can read it “nanami” in Japanese. I love nanami chiaki.
- Hibrid Mobile Apps( ex. Apache Cordova )
- Penetration Test
- CTF ( Team : m1z0r3 )
- SECCON 2015 Quals, 4th place in the world (1st place in Japan) (m1z0r3)
- MWS Cup 2016 (Contest about Malware analysis) , 3rd place (Team name: m1z0r3 with team goto love)
- Attack Analysis Hackathon
- CTF for beginners 2016 Final at Tokyo, 7th place (out of 400)
- MWS Cup 2018 (Contest about Malware analysis) , 1st place (Team name: UN頼み)
- “On the Conditions for Successful RF Retroreflector Attacks“, ICSS 2016
- “Empirical study of the RF retro-reflector attack“, CSS 2016
- “Empirical study of the RF retro-reflector attack“, Hanyang-Waseda IT Workshop 2016
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)