73spica (nanami spica)
I’m a Japanese graduate student. I belong to the Network Security Laboratory (NSL).
I make a study of RF/Hardware security in the lab. .
73 is the beautiful number.
“The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3… and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.” <http://bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/73>
And, we can read it “nanami” in Japanese. I love nanami chiaki.
- Hibrid Mobile Apps( ex. Apache Cordova )
- Cyber Security
- Hardware Security
- CTF ( Team : m1z0r3 )
- AI ( just interest :) )
- SECCON 2015 Quals, 4th place in the world (1st place in Japan) (m1z0r3)
- MWS Cup 2016 (Contest about Malware analysis) , 3rd place (Team name: m1z0r3 with team goto love)
- Attack Analysis Hackathon
- CTF for beginners 2016 Final at Tokyo, 7th place (out of 400)
- “On the Conditions for Successful RF Retroreflector Attacks“, ICSS 2016
- “Empirical study of the RF retro-reflector attack“, CSS 2016
- “Empirical study of the RF retro-reflector attack“, Hanyang-Waseda IT Workshop 2016